One More Thing

I really need to remind myself to be more patient when I order supplies online.  I rush through an order for who knows what reason (I'm afraid they'll suddenly run out of everything if I don't proceed to checkout immediately?).

After hurriedly ordering more metal clay last night I realized I could have gotten a better deal on a different site (my two favorites are Firemountain Gems and Cooltools and each of them have their own pros and cons).  Cooltools always seems to have better prices on their metal clay but they didn't have my favorite 16 gram pack so I ordered the clay from Firemountain Gems, which ended up charging me almost 10 dollars more than I needed to spend.  I could have gotten 18 grams for almost the same price on Cooltools.  Oh well, hopefully I learn from this mistake!

Comments