Busy, busy, busy

I have had 5 total orders so far for the fingerprint heart charms and I'm loving the popularity my shop has suddenly been receiving.  It died down after the weekend but it's only Tuesday so I have my chin up.

I finished two of the orders tonight and started a couple of gifts for family.  My mother is getting two charms to add to her necklace (which already has one charm with my daughter's fingerprint).  I also ordered a bunch of Swarovski birthstone crystals and I hope they get here before Christmas so I can add them to her necklace (the fingerprints of her grandkids and the birthstones of her kids).  I hope it doesn't look too cluttered but I couldn't really think of anything else to do to avoid the fingerprint charms overlapping too much.

Along with the jewelry I still have to wrap a few more gifts, clean my house, do laundry, and pack for the holiday travels.  Oh, and work 8 hours tomorrow and Thursday.  And be done with everything by Friday morning.  Yay.

But for now, I'm relaxing for the next hour at least.

Comments