Quote Charms

I'm currently wearing my newest charm.  I made it this weekend and polished it up tonight and it turned out exactly how I'd pictured it.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to title it.  I've searched around for jewelry similar and haven't found anything:


"Quotes Wrapped in Silver"?  or  "Favorite Quote in Silver Swirl"?

....

ehh.....
....


So anyway...I'm not going to list it in my shop until I come up with something for the title.  The quote on this charm is "A writer is a world trapped within a person"...which I heard somewhere and loved.  Any long quote would fit on this charm...as long as it isn't TOO long, I guess...or too short.  




I've learned so much since I began working with precious metal clay.  For one thing, I use a tumbler to polish everything.  It takes a long time, but the silver has never shined so flawlessly with hand sanding.  If you work with metal clay and silver in general and don't use a tumbler, I highly recommend it!  

Look for this in my shop soon if you like it!  I'm getting a lot of cutout templates in the mail this week and more white copper metal clay.  I have dozens of ideas for those new mantra bangles...different shapes and sayings...I can't wait to work on them this weekend!!  It's so great that my girls are a little older and enjoy playing together without mommy :)


Comments