Scroll Quote Charm

I'm really excited about all of the things I'm adding to my shop but one of my favorites is this new quote charm that I posted about earlier this week.  Okay, that's not totally true, I also love the mantra bangles but this particular quote charm is one that I'll probably keep one for myself.

The quote is "a writer is a world trapped within a person"...and I love writing and everything to do with stories and books...when you think of how amazing it is that a person can bring to life a story from nothing more than their words and an idea of a world that didn't exist before they put it on paper, how can you not fall in love?  I wish so bad that I could do it...and I try, and I'll keep trying probably forever, but it makes me love this quote and this charm.

So here it is, complete with lots of leather chain options and a sterling chain option.


I hope you all love it as much as I do...it looks awesome on any chain and the silver wrapped around like this seems to reflect in even the dullest light.


Comments