Where have I been?

I haven't written here in about 3 years (I haven't actually checked back to see when my last post was but that's my best guess...and I'm not interested in clicking out of this new post, checking, and coming back to correct myself...then rewriting this sentence).

So here, in a nutshell, is an update on, well, everything.

My jewelry shop has remained open, even with some major life changes (another child, moving from Arizona to Colorado while my husband trained to become an officer in the Air Force...we moved the week before Christmas, which also means I was single parenting it in AZ for 2 months, with a full time job, during my jewelry shop's busiest time of the year...I kid you not, I got shingles in January and I'm convinced it was from the stress of it all).

Here's a quick timeline of photos to bring you up to speed...

2013

2014

2015

2016

Somehow, my jewelry shop has managed to survive...even thrive through it all, and now I'm brainstorming to bring new items, new bangles, new jewelry for couples, new everything.  So if you have something in mind and you don't see it in my shop, please feel free to message me and I'll do my best to add it!

These Mantra Bangles are coming soon:


stainless steel 14 gauge bangle with white copper clasps 
featuring a meaningful mantra



this one's my favorite...
because I'm training for my first marathon this year

So now you're all caught up!  I'm happy to be back here blogging and you can look forward to more updates as I continue adding more to my shop :)


Comments