Home Sweet Home

I need to make a "Home is Where the Heart Is" bangle bracelet, since my husband is Air Force and our "home" uproots about every 3-4 years.

We drove 12 hours on Wednesday and almost 10 hours today.  And holy hell, I'm tired.  My 5 year old passed out within about 10 minutes of going to bed, which is unheard of...and we were just welcomed back to Colorado by golf ball sized hail.

Here are a couple of photos I took during my trip of adorable sleeping mammals:




I'm currently wishing I had made all my rings adjustable before that drive because I'm pretty sure I'll have to cut a few off at this point...I'm almost as swollen right now as I was when I was 7 months pregnant with each girl.

And we're watching Game of Thrones and I'm starting to relax back at home.  Immediately after we got home, we went back out again for groceries.  Now at least we'll have food for breakfast.  And after breakfast, it'll be at least an hour before I've dug my way through my car and luggage.

A couple more vacation pics:




My pirates and a kiss for Pop Pop.

Comments