The Holidays are Coming...

I feel a bit like that title came out more ominously than I intended.  I love the holiday season for my jewelry shop.  Since opening my Etsy shop, it has been the busiest time of the year for jewelry and the idea of creating such personal and meaningful items for people all around the country makes me feel so much more joyful throughout the holiday season.

It definitely adds to the stress that seems to accompany the festive season, but it's a good stress.  I feel like I'm contributing to that exciting gift giving tradition on a less commercial level.  Most of the things I make are intended to be worn to keep the thought of a loved one close...either by making a keychain from newborn footprints, or a ring from the fingerprints of two children.  It's definitely my favorite time of year!

And now, with two jewelry shops open, it's going to add extra challenges.  I look forward to all the heartwarming, and sometimes heartbreaking, custom orders.  I'm so glad I can be a part of the Etsy community and that people choose my work to gift to their family and friends.  It's truly an honor.


Following this post will be a gift buying guide I created with links to items in my shop I think people will love.  Happy shopping!!!

Comments