This too shall pass

I had a much easier day today. I still have a lot to get done but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm on the downhill of this busy Father's Day season.



I made today's ring for a bunch of reasons...I'm not going to discuss them all but it's such a fitting phrase for any stage of life, good and bad. Remind yourself to live in the moment because time won't stop changing the world around you. And no matter how great or how bad a day, tomorrow is a new one. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, or things can change gradually and before you know it, you're years older and your children have become full-fledged people.


For now, I just need to remind myself every day that life is not constant...if I'm having a bad day, that doesn't mean tomorrow won't be amazing. I'm just going to keep working hard and hoping for the best.

No matter what life confronts you with, it'll pass...

Comments