Trust the Journey

I'm excited (and a little terrified) to announce that I'm at the position, for the first time in 6 years, to dedicate myself full time to this jewelry shop. This decision was sort of made for me ...unfortunately...as my day job let me go today. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible. I was expecting this for a long time (like, over a year).

I love this jewelry shop, and it has been so good to me over the years, the one constant in my life even when day jobs have changed. I look forward to dedicating more time to it and considering myself a full-time small business owner.

I can do this.

Which brings me to Day 8's ring...

I need to trust the journey.




My husband was very sweet about this whole thing. He bought me a bottle of wine and got me a card, which he had my kids both sign, and a bag of chocolates:



So even though I'm still a little far from feeling celebratory today, I love his support.

***

Oh...and to announce the winner from last week's 30 Day Challenge!!  Congratulations Ashley Nelson!! I'll message you on Facebook!

The rules for this week's challenge....share all the posts I add to Facebook to enter! You could win a free Mantra Ring (shipping and everything included! You pick the mantra!).

Cheers, Carmella's Jewelry...you're going to get a whole lotta love from me now!

Comments