DAY 30!! Inhale, Exhale

I made it!! This was a far more eventful 30 days than I could have ever anticipated but I'm facing every day with as much optimism as I can muster. I learned a lot this month, how to post new items even when I'm ridiculously overwhelmed, and how to do it quickly.  I learned how to photograph rings more quickly and efficiently. I learned how to find creativity even when I felt miserably low. I'm proud of myself for sticking with this self-imposed challenge, even when things elsewhere in my life felt like they were falling to pieces. It was one thing I could control.

I wish I could put more into this final post but this visit home is leaving me with very little energy left for this post. The ring tonight is extremely appropriate. I taking a little breather now for a few days at least. I hope everyone liked all the posts and rings. I'm planning to do more challenges throughout the year.





Comments